Sunday, November 25, 2012

November FMQ Challenge

Can you believe it is November already?  Actually almost December.
I have been working on some great little Christmas gifts and hope to have a big part of them done this next week.  But today I wanted to share my November FMQ Challenge.  If you haven't checked out the challenge yet make sure you go over to SewCalGal's blog.  Even if you aren't interested in doing the challenge, go check out her blog anyway.  SewCalGal's blog is the happening place!  Kind of like the A&W was when I was going up!  lol
The November Challenge was given to us by Sarah Vedeler.  I love her machine embroidery designs.  I am still working up the courage to try one.  Anyway, here is my November FMQ Challenge.  I know I definitely need more work on my swirls.


Thanks for stopping by for a visit!
Rhonda

4 comments:

Caryl @ cinnamon holiday workshop said...

This looks good Rhonda. I think these spirals are really fun to do!

Barbara Sindlinger said...

Definitely takes time to get used to -I think yours look great.

Quilting Babcia said...

Great swirls! It took quite a while for my stitched ones to even approach looking like real swirls, not to mention the hand-drawn ones - abysmal.
I agree, love all the activity going on with SewCalGal's blog.

Joan said...

Love your swirls!