Sunday, December 30, 2007

Finally did it!!!

The last few months I have had trouble with the truck I drive. Fuel pump, water pump, flat tires, etc. My DH and I have went back and forth on whether to buy a new vehicle. It has been 4 years since we have had to make a car payment and really don't want to do that again. But the time finally came last week when the starter began to have problems. So to finish off 2007 with a bang, this is what we purchased this past week.



This is our new 2008 Dodge Caliber. I think I am going to like it, all except that payment each month. lol

4 comments:

Sandy C. said...

I love it! Congrats-you really deserve it.

JustCindy said...

Cute car! I feel your pain regarding the car pmt as my DH and I are going through the same discussion.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Girltwin64 said...

Rhonda that is wonderful news! Ellen