Thursday, December 2, 2010

Been Quilting!

I have another quilt finished!  Yeah!  This was one of those simple ones.  Didn’t take long and was so easy!

 

The pattern was from the December/January 2011 Quilt Magazine.  I used Fairfield 80/20 batting and Isafil thread.

 

SDC10985

Here is the back.  I used a meander design from Quilters Niche.

 

SDC10986

I got a box in the mail today from Shiisa Quilts.  They were having a great Cyber Monday sale that I couldn’t pass up!  Just a Christmas gift to me from the DH.  I will tell him later what he purchased me.  Don’t have time to post photos today but will tomorrow!

 

Hope you are having a great day!

Rhonda

2 comments:

Joanne Lendaro said...

Looks wonderful!! Another great one!!

Jacquie said...

Go girl! You are the quilting wonder