Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas to All!!!

I haven’t had a lot of time to blog lately.  But I did want to make sure to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!  So…..

 

Merry Christmas!

 

We spent a fantastic day with the family.  It was one of the best in years.  I only wished my brother could have made the trip this year.  It was our first year in ages that we weren’t together for the holiday.

What did I get?  Great things!  My wonderful hubby gifted me with a $100 gift certificate to one of my favorite quilts shops, L & L Yard Goods in Madison, IN.  My son gifted me with a $100 gift certificate also.  This one was to Margies Country Store, another great quilt shop in Madison.  Received some cash, great photos of my niece’s family, some clothes and of course a gift card to McDonalds.  Love their Vanilla Iced Coffee!

Well, that is about it for today!  Looking forward to a peaceful day tomorrow finishing a quilt on the frame.  I am starting to build a pile of tops in the frame room!

Merry Christmas!

Rhonda