Sunday, April 29, 2012

Erin's Quilt

First off, today is my little brother's birthday!  I doubt he reads my blog but just in case he does---Happy Birthday John!!!!!!!!!

I posted yesterday that I had some quilts finished.  I have only gotten one photographed.  The handy dandy quilt holders were not here yesterday.  Kids!!!

Here is one that I made for a little girl that I met about a month ago.


This is a Turning Twenty.  This is from Book 5 called Simply Sashed.  I used a FQ Bundle from Connecting Threads.  The quilt shown in the book has used black fabric for the sashing.  I think the white works quite well.

Hope you are having a good weekend.  Going to have lunch with a friend today.  It will be good to see her and see what trouble we can get into (or start)!  LOL

Rhonda

3 comments:

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Very cute quilt! It just looks happy.

Joanne Lendaro said...

like it...

Jerry & Pat said...

Ohhhh! Love this quilt and thanks for posting the pattern name. Sometime I would love to try this one.
Had not seen this book yet. I like the turning twenty patterns.