Thursday, November 21, 2013

I Didn't Realize!

I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted anything to my blog.  Definitely a big shame on me.  I am going to try and do better.  I hope to anyway.  Thought I would post some photos of a quilt I finished back a few months ago.  This was a mystery quilt I participated in at my local quilt shop.  I love the fabric in this quilt.  I will warn you that the photos are not great.  They probably aren't even good.  Cell phone photos never are.  Then add in the fact I don't really have a great place to lay out a quilt for a photo.  So I do my best.

Here is a photo of the overall quilt.

This is a photo of the edge.  I wanted you to see the really wide border with the flange binding.

This photo shows you more of the design.

Hope to be back soon with another finish or two!

1 comment:

KaHolly said...

Stunning quilt!!