Thursday, November 21, 2013

I Didn't Realize!

I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted anything to my blog.  Definitely a big shame on me.  I am going to try and do better.  I hope to anyway.  Thought I would post some photos of a quilt I finished back a few months ago.  This was a mystery quilt I participated in at my local quilt shop.  I love the fabric in this quilt.  I will warn you that the photos are not great.  They probably aren't even good.  Cell phone photos never are.  Then add in the fact I don't really have a great place to lay out a quilt for a photo.  So I do my best.

Here is a photo of the overall quilt.


This is a photo of the edge.  I wanted you to see the really wide border with the flange binding.


This photo shows you more of the design.

Hope to be back soon with another finish or two!
Rhonda

1 comment:

KaHolly said...

Stunning quilt!!