Monday, October 22, 2007

Swaps



This is a photo of 3 blocks I got done over the weekend. These are for a swap I am doing in Deb Karasik's Quilt Mavens Yahoo group. It took me most of the weekend to get these 3 done. The larger one is 12" and the two smaller ones are 6". I am really anxious to see my blocks that are being done for me. I asked for nothing but red, white and black.
I have one more set of blocks to do for this swap and I will be done. I am also expecting a row swap any day from Mary L. Once that row is done for that quilt I will be done with that swap.
I have a grid swap to add a block to tomorrow. I like to get my obligations done and out the door as soon as I possibly can.
I also signed up for a Signature Block swap in out Quilting In Indiana group. Don't let the name fool you, we are not all from Indiana. We welcome everyone to the group, and it is a great group! I started on my signature blocks last week at Moms. I decided to use her embroidery machine and do mine. I only got about half of them done so she is finishing them up for me. I still want to add some embellishment to them.

1 comment:

Kathy W-P said...

Rhonda:
These are such gorgeous blocks!
You are so very talented.
I am looking at the 12" block you made for Becky and it is stunning! Gives me lots of inspiration...
I can't wait to see these RR blocks in person!

Kathy