Monday, October 1, 2007

Wonderful Weekend

I had a great weekend! Most of it was a sewing weekend!
Friday evening I met with a few online friends at Sharynn's in North Vernon. The occasion was the monthly PMS (Pizza, Munchies and Sewing) evening. We had a lot of fun! I got started on a new quilt that evening. I don't see it being done in the real near future though. Just too much going on!
Saturday we held one of our Deputy Sewing days. Members of the Quilting In Indiana group get together to sew for the day at the church here in Deputy. I think we had 10 show up for the day. I had such a wonderful time with my friends!
Yesterday ended up being just a resting day! I did get some more sewing done. Went to church in the morning for a great Sermon.
I hope all of you had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Next time I am really going to try to make it Rhonda! It sounds like you all are having just too much fun without me!