Friday, November 9, 2007

Where has time gone!

I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted to my blog. It is hard to realize it is November and Christmas is just around the corner. This year is quickly disappearing!
I finally have all my swaps caught up and ready to be mailed. I have one last set of Round Robin blocks to make when they get here. I have decided to try and quit signing up for so many swaps. The cost of buying fabric each time one comes is getting too much. Not that any swap takes that much fabric but rather going to the quilt shop and buying way too much while I am there. I guess I have no self-control! How many quilters do though? lol
I have so many projects that just need quilted. I need to start working on those and getting them finished as several of them are going to be Christmas gifts. I hope to get the frame loaded with one of those projects today.
It hasn't helped that I started working again. Just part time but that part time really eats into the sewing time. It seems like lately I have something that I have to do every day. Doctor appts, banking, groceries, etc. I am sure you know what that is like.
Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: