Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm back!!!

I haven't posted in a little while so I thought I better get over here and do that!
I haven't been working on much except some Nine Patch blocks for a swap in your Yahoo group. We have 16 players right now for this swap. Yeah!!!!!!!!
I have been trying to use up some of the scraps in my scrap tote. That is a really big job!! Been making lots of nine patchs out of those. I realized I have a lot of strips to use up also. I need to make some strip blocks to go with a strip quilt that I have started. When I started it I didn't have enough strips to make it as big as I wanted. Now I am sure I have enough.
I have thinking a lot about what project I want to work on at our retreat coming up. 8 more days until we get to get together to sew for a whole weekend. We are meeting up at the Leavenworth Inn in Leavenworth, IN.
Isn't the Inn beautiful? I think so!

We have had a lot of rain lately. Everything is flooding! School was even on a 2 hour delay yesterday for the flooding. Some schools were even closed. It stopped raining yesterday afternoon and turned to snow. The snow didn't last long which was a good thing. I am ready for spring and hope it comes soon!

That is it for today! Stay dry and warm!

No comments: