Friday, July 4, 2008

July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

There are no exciting activities here at our house today. It has been rainy, dreary weather here. We are going to a cookout tomorrow afternoon. It is my IL's annual BBQ Rib cookout. And of course, tomorrow is my 48th birthday. I have already received all my birthday gifts. I got a digital camera and some fabric from all the kids.

I have been working on the quilt for my niece's baby that is due in a few short weeks. The piecing went fast but now the quilting is going slow. That isn't my favorite part of quilting. But I am sure it is going to be done in time. When this project is done I will get started on a class sample. I need to get it designed tonight so I can pick up the fabric tomorrow at Sharynn's. Then there are 2 challenges to do. One is due before the middle of September and the other is due in November. I have the one for September designed so I just need to get the fabric and make it.

Well that is it for today! Hope you are enjoying your holiday!

Rhonda

No comments: