Sunday, August 10, 2008

We have arrived home after a short trip to South Carolina and North Carolina. It was a long 11 hour trip home. I will have lots of photos to share the next few days. That is if work doesn't interfere.

We left very early Thursday morning to go to South Carolina to see my niece's new baby. And, of course, to see Zach and Aimee also. Delivered a few goodies to them also, including the wall quilt for the babies room. Isabelle is gorgeous of course!!!

Friday morning we left for North Carolina to visit my sister and her husband for a couple of days. While I was there I met quite a few of my sisters great friends. Also taught a quilting class to a few of them.

Hi Judy, Elizabeth, Andrea, Carol, Sharon, Ann, Leanne, & Dawn of course. I probably forgot a couple of you but my memory isn't very good anymore. Sorry! It was great to meet all of you!

I have already got some laundry going so I don't have to spend all day tomorrow doing that.

Hope all of you had a great weekend!

Rhonda

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Did you come into SC on Interstate 77? If you did, you were within 5 minutes of my house! Looking forward to the pictures.