Monday, March 23, 2009

Starting something new!

I keep telling myself I need to finish up some of my UFO's that are lying around. They aren't really just lying around, they are safely hidden from view in a draw stack in the sewing room. I need to do this but yet, I started a new project yesterday. I was in Sharynn's last week and she was putting together a kit called Funny Farm. It was so cute I just had to get one. Here is a link to the website that has the pattern.

www.clothworkstextiles.com

The kit uses the Funny Farm collection of fabric. There is a special little guy that I know that will be receiving the finished quilt. I won't mention any names here because I want it to be a surprise for him and I think his Mom might just check out my blog from time to time.

What little boy or girl wouldn't love this quilt?

Hope you are having a great day!

Rhonda

3 comments:

Joanne Lendaro said...

Hey, with all those projects it will give you something to do when you're so old you can't drive!!
PLAN FOR THE FUTURE!!! Besides being done is overrated!! haha!!

Teresa said...

Oh my gosh, that is some of the cutest fabrics. I can't blame you for starting that project!

Teresa said...

Oh my gosh, that is some of the cutest fabrics. I can't blame you for starting that project!