Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Busy! Busy! Busy!!!

I have had a really busy schedule at work lately so I haven't had much time to blog.  Just been barely able to skim through those that I read. 

I have also been busy working on a border for the log cabin quilt.  I got quite a bit of it done this evening so I hope to have it on the quilt soon. 

I really need to be putting something on the quilting frame and getting some quilts finished.  I already have 2 that need quilting and 1 that is ready for binding.  Maybe I can get something accomplished this weekend. 

See you again soon!

Rhonda

4 comments:

Teresa said...

I know what you mean...I am trying to get caught up on my blogs as I have gotten really behind. Some have had 20+ posts since the last time I checked them out!

Joanne Lendaro said...

can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

Hello fellow hoosier! I've enjoyed looking around your blog. Your work is beautiful and I love your eye for color. BEst of luck getting your quilt done! Hugs. Tammy

Needled Mom said...

It is amazing how much computer time cuts into sewing time.