Thursday, April 30, 2009

Finished!

The embroidered quilt is finished, washed & dried. I was finally able to get a photo of it after DD Jill got home from work tonight. She had to stand on the cedar chest to be able to hold it high enough. Cody was on the other end hiding from view.
The quilt finished at 90" x 90". I don't know what is going to be done with it yet. I am sure I can find someone that would like it. It may just be me!!!

Here is the final result!


Thanks for stopping by!

Rhonda

10 comments:

Kaye said...

Good Job Rhonda, after all that work I'd keep it for myself!!!

Jennifer said...

Fantastic Rhonda - congrats on the finish!

Yvette said...

It is fabulous!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Beautiful work on a lovely quilt!

Anonymous said...

That is georgious~! Fantastic job Rhonda! Ellen Hurd

Rhonda said...

Oh wow, I love your quilt. What a great job you did!!! BTW, my name is Rhonda,too. It isn't often that I find anyone whose name is spelled the same way. Take care.

Teresa said...

Great looking quilt - sure to be an heirloom.

Lishy said...

Wow! That's gorgeous Rhonda! I'm pretty sure I don't like anyone enough to give it to them after all that work!!

Lish

retdairyqueen said...

WOW IS ALL I CAN SAY I DEFINATELY WOULDNT BE GIVING THAT AWAY
JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG THROUGH SNICKERDOODLE ENJOYED IT

Mary said...

That's awesome! What a fantastic quilt!