Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I know it has been a while!

But I really have been BUSY!!! 

I got the binding on that ugly quilt that I did a poll on a while back.  Thought I would post a photo for you!

I am sure I will be able to find it a good home!

I also got another quilt finished.  Actually finished the binding this past weekend.  I went through all of my scraps and made a bunch of wonky log cabin blocks.  Hope you like it!


I know it isn't a great photo but it was bigger than the floor space available.  Don't you hate when that happens!

I have another large scrap quilt ready to go on the quilting frame but I got to do a little practice first.  You see I finally broke down and purchased a stitch regulator for my Janome 1600.  It arrived yesterday and it was pretty simple to attach.  I loaded some practice fabric and was off and running.  Running pretty good if I say so myself.  So I plan to get some practice with it done before I load the next one.

Hope to post another finish again soon!

Rhonda

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hi Rhonda .... you are so funny. I love the log cabin ....I crazy about all things cabin.
Stitch regular.... tell me more ...... do a video, I'd love to see how that works...... pretty please!!!

Barb said...

That quilt is not ugly.....

both quilts are just awesome!

Joanne Lendaro said...

I'm thinking that quilt isn't that ugly, just not "your" style. I'm sure you won't have any problems finding a home for it. Cool log cabin...I want to see the black, white and red one that needs chopping....

Jacquie said...

Ugly???? You have got to be kidding me. I think it is beautiful. I have missed "seeing" and talking with you. I am finally back in the flow again so I look forward to more posts. Call me sometime or let's get together if you are up my way.

Needled Mom said...

Like everyone else, I do not find that quilt ugly. I think it looks great and I love the wonky log cabin one too. Have fun playing with the stitch regulator.

Cyndi said...

Hey Rhonda...nice to see you posting again! The quilt came out very nice...and I STILL don't think it's ugly. But you are right...someone is going to LOVE it! Your wonky Log Cabin is pretty, too!

Did you go to the International Quilt Festival in Cincinnati? If so, you should have called me - we could have met for lunch or something. It's gonna be there for the next five years, so hopefully you'll get to come for at least one of them! I'm having a give away of things I purchased there, so come on over and enter if you'd like!

XOXO,

Cyndi