Saturday, June 7, 2008

What Today Will Bring?

I have my day all planned. As you know though, the best laid plans will go awry.

We took the pool cover off our pool yesterday afternoon. For the first time since we purchased the pool the water looked nasty. Solid Olive Green! So it is off to the pool shop this morning with a container of water from the pool. I hope I don't have to spend a lot on chemicals to straighten this out. Since I need to go to the bank also, I will do that while I am in town. With the gas situation, we try to do everything in one trip. But after that trip 20 miles north, I have to make a trip 20 miles south to take my daughter to the doctor. Might as well go to the Walmart while I am there. I don't like going to Walmart. So that will be a short trip. Hope to be back by 2 so I can get some sewing done. I spent some time yesterday working on a Lonestar Cabin quilt I started back in March. There is close to 5000 pieces in that quilt. Yes, I said 5000! I have one of the diamonds done and have 31 more to go. I will post a photo of the diamond as soon as I can.

Have a great Saturday!

1 comment:

Moorea said...

Hello! I joined JUST US QUILTERS List
and am trying to visit them all! Your blog is wonderful. I look forward to reading over older posts and seeing all the great quilts you've made.
~Moorea