Saturday, January 10, 2009

Have you ever had one of those days? Well, I had another one today. lol

Went in to work early for an in-service. All of us thought it wouldn't last long. We were wrong of course. 1 hour and 15 minutes. Then we had to start our shift immediately and late. If you are like me, being late makes the day go wrong all together. I was suppose to be on Memory Care Unit tonight but got switched at the start of the shift. No big deal! I got switched to the hardest hall but that didn't bother me either. I love working that hall! The bad part is that the hall has a couple of very needy people. VERY NEEDY!!!! Some days they are quiet but not tonight. lol I guess that is what makes the job interesting. You never know what is going to happen.

I have the whole weekend off so I am going to Mom's tomorrow to do a little sewing. I have been working on a machine applique project. I don't know why I felt the need to start another project but I did. I thought it would be a good project to take with me when I go to Mom's. It is too! I have 2 blocks done. Tomorrow I plan to take the other 4 blocks to work on. I won't get them satin stitched down but I will be able to get them fused to the background. The blocks are free from FatCat Patterns. I am doing the flower pot blocks. They are 16 1/2" blocks and I am doing them in blues. I plan to make a large quilt out of these. She has 6 blocks up right now and hopefully when I get these done she will have put up more.

I still hope to get some of my UFO's done this year. Just too many projects I want to do. lol

Hope you have a great weekend!

Rhonda

No comments: