Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It is snowing!!!! I won't be going anywhere today. Didn't go anywhere yesterday. All due to the nasty weather here in Southern Indiana. We received about 6" snow Monday night. Tuesday we had sleet and freezing rain all day. This morning I woke up to a heavy snow that the forecasters are saying we can get 5" more of.
My DH just came in and him and his brother are heading somewhere to buy generators. I guess suffering through Hurricane Ike was enough for them.

Here is some photos of the snow so far.




I have been getting some sewing done. I started on some applique blocks from Fat Cat Patterns. Here is the first of six blocks that I have done.


Stay warm and dry today!

Rhonda

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

Love the Fat Cat block. I posted pictures as well of the beautiful white stuff. Unfortunately, I had to go to work. For the first time ever I took sewing with me just in case we weren't busy. I did get my binding finished on a quilt!! Stay warm tonight!